Thursday, March 24, 2005

just another day..... i slept 12.30 at night and had a nightmare.....woke up on 1.30 and slept again.....went to school almost late, got hit on the face by a speeding soccer ball.....well usual things.....the OPPOSITE

SUCKS
i couldn't sleep at night, to entertain myself i thought about GoodCharlotte. What it would actually look like if i won the Talenttime singing a GC song. It would rock, maybe the best day i had in this country ever. As i thought about GC and edited their song BloodyValentine, i fell half asleep and gradually, the world turned dark. I started feeling paranoid and anxious and i saw myself watching a murder movie in the Television in the middle of the night. I shifted here and there and found my sister awake. Strange things happened and i found myself awake, safely in bed, although it's still dark.

We played soccer in PE class. It sucked. I got hit by the soccer ball hard on the face that i could barely open my eyes at that moment. I'm still dizzy right now, with little images of Billy circling my forehead.Yet old man Sunny made fun of me. He told everyone i cried even if i didn't and he was critisizing me as if im some kind of soccer genious. It was his fault he promised to teach me but he didnt. Anyway, he tormented me the whole day and kept imitating the way i covered my eyes at that time. Then Ms. Siti told us that we where supposed to write our own report and he started panicking. I decided to help him but i changed my mind when he started teasing me again. Why did i think of helping him anyway? It's not like he'll do the same. If i start panicking, he'll just laugh at me. I don't think i'll still be calling him "Ah Xing". I give nicknames to people whom i think are special and not just those who think they are special and are too proud of themselves. It sucks to remove his nickname though, since he doesn't really like it. He hates it actually. I won't be calling him that unless i think he's special again. I think that's gonna be long since he'd rather not have the nick. Anyway, just wish he wud change sumday - for the better.Signin off for today

No comments: