Wednesday, October 18, 2006

i think Yvan's voice is very pleasant to the ears ... it makes me feel better. I'm not saying im feeling bad i mean it makes me feel better ... than i already am, k?

I think this blog thing's sortta working. For the first time i actually wanted to write down something and not just for the sake of posting a post.It makes me feel better ( like Yvan's voice ).

Yeah...

... umm

okay.fine. i admit im just posting so that i can escape from drawing the Anti Drug art competition piece. im tired, k? Ive been watching videos and trying to sing "I finally found someone" (in vain).
I can't sing it in full voice. hmph. Chad sang it once. I don't have to try so hard anyway, it's not like he was very good at it (haha just kidding). Chad did fine.

Hold on a bit. I need to open the blinds.



There. Hmm ... what now? talk about hmm ... talk about Sebastian ... i think he's losing it ... just kidding (sorry Seb)

No comments: