Monday, January 29, 2007

i wanna take up Catechism, but not because EVERY Cath in school is taking it up. I just want to. I might need it ... someday.

BUT ANYWAY

I just realised something. Well, not JUST, awhile ago on the way home. I was thinking of stuff. Particularly of how the stuff i expected to happen didnt turn out as they were supposed to, which is weird coz these are natural occurences. Or maybe not. But its like when i was reading THE END ( last of unfortunate events series ) and something inside me told me that the moment i close the book, someone was gonna call. Pierre ( not Pierre, some other guy but i dont wanna mention his name ) in particular. And when i did so, the phone rang and the call was for me, but it wasnt Pierre, it was Abraham, asking me to bring my Liverpool ball. And this other time when the CD got stuck and i clicked my fingers and it ran again, but when i tried once more it did not. Maybe its coincidence. Maybe. But there are things you can work out. Maybe.

Like the one i wanted to write about. You see, a couple of days ago, i experienced what it fell like to have a 'boy friend', well, sort of. It's a nice feeling; knowing that there's someone you could care for, and someone you could lean onto and who cared for you. So naturally i would start thinking about that guy. About a lot of stuff. But awhile ago we talked as per normal. We were just friends anyway. JUST FRIENDS. And that would not change unless i do something or he does. I know he wouldnt coz we were JUST FRIENDS; i cant change that. I was never good at changing the course of events that occur naturally on Earth. Few people are. Maybe not. But the thing is, its something beyond what you can read on a book or search on the internet, unlike my skill in art ( i learned it from the net ) and particular fondness of Liverpool. It's something you can only get thru experience, all those daily endeavours and overcoming the stuff that pull you down. That's where you get the stuff you need to solve this stuff. I havent much of that. But it doesnt really matter, coz we're JUST FRIENDS. So GET OUT OF MY HEAD.

No comments: