Its late. I should be sleeping but i drank coffee awhile ago because i thought the Geography test was tomorrow ... damn. At least it allowed me time to do my french homework now that im fully awake, and i slept in the afternoon anyway.
Im doing my French homework now, reading a passage in which 1 out of every 3 words i dont understand, and the words i do understand are mostly le (the), du (some), Il (he) and such. You get the idea. I havent gone for French for like ... im not really sure how long. Four lessons? Not my fault. First one was debate practice, last week was e - learning, and the last one was because of Chinese New Year. Yeah.
I have no idea what to blog about.
Oh yeah. Prashan rocks! Totally. Lord of the Rings fan. I actually found someone whom I could talk to about LotR the whole day and not repeat anything! Like we could talk about the creation of Arda for one hour, and then how Aule created the dwarves and how that lead to Yavanna creating the Ents or tree shepherds for another hour, and talk about bloodlines for the next two hours! Yay!
I know. You could watch Lord of the Rings and Orly's pretty face 100 thousand times and not know any of this stuff. THAT'S WHY PRASHAN TOTALLY ROCKS.
Whenever I talk about this to ANYONE they would be like, " Lalalalalalala im not listening ..."
Haha. And if ever I ask anyone, " If Voldemort is the Dark Lord in Harry Potter, who is the Dark Lord in Lord of the Rings?" He or she would answer, "Hm. Sauron!" or "LLAMA!"
But NOOO. The answer is "Melkor or Morgoth"!
And Prashan knew that. Yay Prashan!
Fine. Im a nerd. Whatever. If you read it, you'll totally love it too!
No comments:
Post a Comment