A lot of things had happened which I did not have time to blog about, and therefore i shall start now coz for some weird reason i cannot get into HeyMath! and therefore cannot start with my HeyMath! homework ... Yeah ...
Im sleepy ...
Sunday.
Council Cohesion Day.
- It was crazy. The were only 8 councillors when Nafeesah went, "WATER!" and then we all ran to the beach. Naf dived in and started wetting everyone and she pulled me in =___=". Luckily, I brought spare clothes. But the others didnt. The moment i got soaked i started helping Naf pull everyone in. Indu, Eugene, Gaya ... one by one. But we did not succeed in all, so we devised another plan. We got out of the water, quickly snatched Xiu Hui and Angie's sandals and buried them near the water so they would come! They did. But it was not because of the sandals =_=" and when we went sandal-digging, we found Angie's pair! But XiuHui's was missing. So we digged ...and digged...and digged... and Angie found one! The excavation lasted for 3 hours ( ...?) . By the time we gave up in the search for the lost shoe, it was reasonable to say we "digged a pool". Night came real fast.Summary! Yann Qi looked REALLY funny skating, Eugene looked stupid skating ( he had 3 people helping him -Styfany, Yann Qi and I- and yet he could still manage to fall =_= ), I was okay at skating, Styfany was quit good at skating( i think ). Then we barbecued chicken wings, hotdogs and marshmallows ( w/ fondue, Marven was stuffing himself with it :) with instant-flame charcoal, lighted Sparklers ( ...? I dunno what they're called, and therefore i shall call the Luces! ), went up the water-surrounded slab of rock ( I so wished you were there ... ), played Captain's Ball ( got trashed ), put out the instant-flame charcoal using carbonated drinks ( Yann Qi's idea ), cleared up pile of instant-flame charcoal and went home ( thanks to Indu's mommy and daddy and brotha for bringing me back home! ).
Today.
ATC then 2/3 gathering ( ...? )
- ATC - I got transferred to Lights and got loaned to Costumes =___=. We went up to the Art Room to do mask sketches and then down. Yeah.
- Post-ATC - Mrs K and Ms L called me back to talk to me. NOOO I want my brain ...! And therefore I shall eat. No, not my brain! Brains are friends. FRIENDS!!! But im full now. I was stuffing myself awhile ago ... i think i ate to much. Blech. I need a drink! ( Thanks for the concern Ms L and Mrs K =)
- 2/3 gathering ( ...? ) - Best. I thought at least half of two-three was gonna be there! But, noooo. We only found Melvin, Mich, Pao, Prerana, JunYing, and KiuYan. Mellie wanted to go watch Music and Lyrics, so we went to check it out. Next Showing - 4.30. Time-3.30. Great. So we split up. Mellie,Mich, Pao, and We went to "walk around" the Esplanade while 3 remaining ladies went window shopping. We didn't really walk around though, we just sat there, and stared... Litter! NOOO. The serenity and the water was making us sleepy ... and then Mellie, Mich and Pao started doing dumb things =.=" and then we went ... Yeah. "Music and Lyrics" was fine. The composition was nice, but some parts ... CORA! Agh. And now black shall forever remind you of ... Melvin! Haha. It was freakin' cold to the point that Pao and I were having spasms and shivering. Agh, I couldn't even control my teeth at times! And my bladder was FILLED with ICED tea. The ending was sweet. Both the movie and the ... Go watch it! NOW!
- Post 2/3 gathering ( ...? ) We missed the train. "Soup!","Pie!","SHORTY","FATTY", "Potato Soup-","Pie!","RARRR!", "What Potato Soup Rarrr?!", Yes! Potato Soup Rarrr!", "What Potato Soup Rarrr? Rarr-" :) Write your own ending. " If the door opened then ...", "It would spoil the moment.", "Hmm ...", "Don't stretch the fabric!" Haha. Fill in the blanks ...
No comments:
Post a Comment