Cross country. Nothing much. I was on duty in Announcements. Oh, and Melvin wasn't the first in the Sec 2 level. Amazing, isn't it? How can Melvin not get first ...? But congratulations Istar :).
Anyway, after that Eugene and I went to Abraham's, and then to Bishan for the petit test, and then back to AMK. They went to Anderson for debate and I retreated to the AMK library...
I love libraries.
After debate, Abraham and Riofred came. And we sat at the Children's corner with all the little chairs and stuff. Abraham handed me this comic joke book to read, but I didn't really find it funny ... yeah. Either it was because it really wasn't funny, or I just wasn't really in the mood for jokes. Or both.
Then Eugene and MinJun ( who was wearing a REALLY short skirt ) came. And they sat down next to us. Then Riofred left. Then I gave up on the joke book and picked up a book about counting stones. I can't really recall what i've read, only traces of words like ... Nate ... cousin ... can you guess my name? or something.
When I commented on Jun's skirt, she went like,'Carmina, welcome to modern civilization!'
Haha. Then I went back to my book.
I vaguely remember some of the things we talked about ...
Jun : Carmina, you're being more and more like &^%$#@ ...
Me : *Grins widely * No im not ... he doesn't do this ... haha
and something like ...
Jun : It's funny how your legs are crossed. It seems very ... feminine of a Carmina.
Me : Haha. I feel feminine ...! *Goes back to reading stone book*
... and also
Jun : *Takes chocolates from Action City plastic bag* I wanna eat this so badly ... but Im giving it as a birthday present for my sister ...!
Zeke : Lemme see... *Grabs chocs from Jun* I can help you eat them !
Me : Jun, just think of all the SUGAR that you would take in if you eat that ...
Jun : *Does one of her high-pitched screams but with volume down*
Euge : Bye guys ... i gotta go ...
umm ... yeah
No comments:
Post a Comment