Saturday, the Anderson Debate Team won against Maris Stella the night before and all who came were all worn the following day, but Titoudao! That's something to look forward to.
I think. Actually, no.
Firstly, all that I did was watch a play, and after that, stone at the Esplanade and wait hopelessly, knowing the person I was expecting wouldn't come. It was stupid. Stoning was worth it though.
Okay, more detailed.
Met at the Raffles City @ 1.30, met rest @ Bugis MRT, had a dumb race with Benj to the National Library, drank Sprite, leaned against the pillar waiting for you to magically appear out of nowhere and TALK TO ME, that didn't happen.
Sat next to Mich. Half of the play I couldn't understand coz it was Hokkien, one fourth, I would be captivated and yet occasionally lose interest due to sudden states of stoning and the rest was time spent glancing in your direction.
I wasn't feeling very well. Went out during break to lean against one of the pillars and listen to calming music. Despite you and a couple of other people being there, Harris was the only one who realized there was something wrong with me. I told him i was fine, and then later Syazwan passed to tell me that it was time to go back. So I did, quite out of breath for reasons i would not like to state. I sat down and covered my eyes pretending it was a headache. I cried. A bit, just a bit. Chest tightening. She asked me what was wrong. I wouldn't tell her. No.
But did I really know what was wrong? Perhaps not. I dried my tears.
After the play, I just left. Minimal talking. I didn't even feel like saying bye. So I just went to Esplanade. To stone. I don't really feel like elaborating ... that's enough for one post.
No comments:
Post a Comment