I've watched it. I thought it was nice, and sweet, and nice ... and...
Agh ... not really in the mood for description.
Emotions on high.
The Button was pressed once more.
It sucks when you're expecting something, and you think you want it to happen coz you know you're living in a lie, but then it happens. And you just ... can't breathe.
I've watched Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End. I didn't realize i've missed Orlie so much until I saw him there. There was one scene when he stood up same way as he did when he killed the Mammokil in Lord of the Rings. Tight.
Will thought Elizbeth loved Jack since he saw them kiss in POTC 2.
Elizabeth:"Everything will be alright once we rescue Jack."
Will:"Then we rescue Jack."
All he wanted was for Elizabeth to be happy ... which is sweet.
And they requested for Barbosa to marry them while in war at sea, which is weird...but sweet.
Another thing that caused my insides to wriggle. From POTC, I realized something. I realized that people do really stupid stuff when they're angry or disappointed with the person they love. Just to see that look on his face when the results of the stupid, childish act comes out. Just to prove to yourself that you actually mean something.
But it's when you do this stupid acts that you find out the truth, and wish you have ignored it and not tested it, rather than losing him.
Yes, people lose their head and do really stupid stuff for immature head blocked reasons. Stuff like go to IP for instance.
I'm just glad I got over stupidity, and realized the fact that I won't see any look. Coz it wouldn't matter.
_____________
Dreaming kills. Let things flow the way they are. And let fate decide what happens next.
No comments:
Post a Comment