I went and performed in the old folk's home awhile ago. It felt good.
Before everything, someone informed me of something. Z was emoing. I asked why, and she said she did not know, but he's been like that since the morning. Of course, it did not bother me much, until I saw him lying forlorn against a stack of chairs, listening to his MP3. He reminded me heavily of myself before.
Waiting, tired and lifeless against the wall. A bright morning, yet everything my sight touched turned rather dark. My socks, a bright orange that contrasted the gloom. All the time I wondered, "Why?" or rather, "Why not...?"
Where was A? Why wasn't she tryin'a comfort Z?
We danced the council dance for performance.
There she was, A. Next to him, obviously concerned. He was smiling. I would have done the same thing if someone had come. I would have. It would have changed so much right there and then.
No comments:
Post a Comment