Friday, May 18, 2007

O oh, o o oh oh, o o oh oh, o o oh oh! HEY!
I missed the cue.
We’ve practiced it so much. Yet, I missed the cue. Brilliant.


The rest of the play went great. Aha, YAY!
My fears of a repetition of what happened last year were unfounded. I love my group.
They practiced like crazy without complain. Breaking out of focus or certain moments of stupidity during rehearsals are normal. Like duh, they’re mostly boys.


WE FORGOT TO TAKE GROUP PHOTO!
Fernando Prashan
Cassie
Eugene
Shafeeq
Jerald
ME!


Oh, and thanks to Hui Xian and Benji for operating the lights and music! (:
And to Naomi for lending us the PINK dress.
And to Rae for operating music during practice.
And to all the sexy people who gave us feedback on our play and helped us to improve it!
Aha … I’m so sorry if I missed out any names! We appreciate whatever you’ve contributed to our performance. (:


Things I have accomplished today:
-Perform the drama play
-Score in captain’s ball even when DAI LI was there to block! Yay! Bo, you rock.
-Watch Dai Li block every shot as I stood, demoralized and unneeded, on the chair
-Watch POTC and ORLIE in the hall after a LONG, LONG TIME of Orlesness
-Nostalgia. I’m watching a Good Charlotte live performance of the River in the TV right now.Billy’s wearing white. I can see the far gone Billy on him right now… The Anthem. We used to sing that endlessly in primary school. I miss GC. I miss Billy. How much of them have I missed? There’s this freaky guy playing drums whom I don’t recognize…But even if I can still feel my adrenaline rising when I see or listen to GC, I cannot just disregard the fact that they’ve created “Keep Your Hands Off My Girl”. Actually, there’s nothing wrong with the song…except that it’s by Good Charlotte. It cannot be tolerated. Yes.
-I managed to resist temptation. (of staying back after everything)
-I did not manage to resist temptation. (of eating junk food)
-Other stuff. The post is getting too long =.=“.