I have a white patch on my skin.
I 've only just removed the plaster from the wound I acquired from being dragged by the ever muscular Sakinah. Now I'm watching a badly dubbed soap opera. Somehow, the white patch is far more interesting ...
It looks dead.
Wait! The guy has a tie with a huge flower in the middle. It looks gay.
I have French tomorrow. I'm nervous. Somehow.
Perhaps one day I'll be good enough to tell myself that everything's gonna be okay. Then I won't feel so pathetic getting nervous about whatever.
I think French is the most stressing of all subjects. Or maybe it's just me.
I went for Speech Day practice. It was exhausting. Yeah.
Tomorrow, there's gonna be Speech Day and Investiture practice at the same time at the same venue...wonder how that's gonna happen...
I smile. You laugh. I look away.
But is it worth it?
All the emotional investment. I like seeing people laugh. Faith. Pride. Love. Lust.
I just felt like typing that...anyway...
But what if it turned out it wasn't worth it? All the investments.
Five minutes.
No comments:
Post a Comment