Friday, June 29, 2007

Four Months Gone

The day started with ARS and I got to play Better With You (:

After that was D&T in which, I spent sometime outside drawing on a wooden block while everyone inside endured the screeching of metal against metal. Ah well, in the end, I hogged the scroll saw and ended up finishing more than some who've been working nonstop. Aha. It was the drawing. They spent too much time thinking. I would've if an idea hadn't suddenly struck me. Somehow, George Bush came into my mind and I drew a head. I didn't want it to look like Bush and it didn't ... but he just reminds me of heads...and jutting brains or eyes...somehow...

Too much flash games.

After school, I went opposite to buy chocolate milk which made my stomach ache and me dizzy later on. Anyway, while drinking my chocolate milk, I happened to pass by Praveena and a friend of hers I still don't know the name of. We went to the playground and talked. I climbed the peak again, after a really long time of not having done so. Yet, it still made me dizzy. Sigh.

I think you'd rather see some pictures. Here're some.

While waiting inside council room...



Mother and Daughter






Check out Ms. Lee at the back (:


The Sally


All the nice pictures are taken by AFIQA (:
And the rest are mine (:

I'm...confused. To speak or not to? I'm scared and tired of rewinding.

No comments: