Something made me really stressed today.
Once upon a time, there was this lady (who isn't me) who decided to play solitaire for awhile instead of doing her homework. Just for awhile, she(not me) can do her homework later. And so she(this isn't me!) did.
She tried once and got trapped...
And so she tried another time...
And another time...
And once more...
And another...
And another...
Just one more...
Perhaps this time there'll be abit of luck...
Ah, she's gone so far, maybe this time she'll get it...
There's no point stopping now...
Umm...
Concentrate...
...
...
...
Ah well, she (definitely not me) tried more or less...108384384390298672620 times and still didn't get it. So she(I was doing something else at this point) wailed and started messing up her hair(I would never do that!), and her Papa heard her. So, her Papa decided to try. And guess what?
He got it.
So she(wasn't me) got even more stressed! Over Solitaire. She attempted it again. No luck.
But then, after 108384384390298672621 times, which is approximately 2 hours of Solitaire (pressing F2 again and again), the computer decided to take pity on the distraught lovely young stunningly beautiful maiden and she managed to finally finish it! Hooray!
But then she realized that she had a lot of homework to do. And it's 10pm. Yeah.
But I think it's quite normal for people to spend a few hours playing Solitaire, aye? I mean, if it happened to that lady(who isn't me), perhaps it's quite common for everyone, isn't it...? Of course, not for me... I wouldn't spend time losing in Solitaire.
You believe me, don't you?
Come on!
I mean, it's easy to mistake us 'coz of the lovely young stunningly beautiful maiden part...and maybe the distraught too...
ehehe...
but still...
...you...you...!
YOU CAN'T PROVE IT WAS ME!
No comments:
Post a Comment