If I added up all the things I could blog about fom yesterday til today, that would add up to alot.
But the thing is, of all those events, only one motivated me to blog, even though i'm supposed to be sound asleep right now.
A few minutes ago, with nothing much to do, I decided to visit a couple of blogs. Rather interesting, some of them. There was this particular one in which, I read something which was a terribly, terribly accurate description of a certain feeling I had felt (sorry for the lack of words) a few months ago.
To quote,"...and to think that i did not believe you back then i must have been so blinded by insecurity."
It's a terrible thing, looking into your past and wishing you had been brave enough, you had trusted one enough, you had been wise enough, to actually do what you will. Time passes fast, and phenomena only waits for your first decision; for it to stay or leave. And when you choose for it to leave, because you do not trust it to be true, then it will. Phenomena are rare, and when they leave there is little hope of return.
I think you didn't notice I was there at all. How very, very sad...
If I utter one more word of our past, would it not just annoy you?
Aye, perhaps it will, but I would never know...
No comments:
Post a Comment