Today was terrible.
I hate.
I skipped 11 points in the Math test; ALL algebra questions, gradient, and Y intercept.
I had no idea what that was.
I was happy during the history test. And after the history test. But around half an hour ago i realized that i might not have answered all the questions. They asked for TWO differences and i only remember having given one. Great. To think that I actually took time to memorize EVERYTHING.
I had French Oral. I've been memorizing the poem and articulating the difference between LE LA LE LA LE LA LE LA but in the actual one, i still said LA LA ... =.=
I'm not in the mood.
I'm gonna go eat.
Go away.
No, seriously.
Go away!
Except you, Cassie. You can stay.
Until I call Baby Afiqah to do something to you...but I won't tell you what.
I bet you can't guess.
Rarr.
No comments:
Post a Comment