Sunday, October 07, 2007

I realized that I have no life

Well, that would be according to other people.

The way I live my life is perfectly fine.

I am now reading a Lord of the Rings fanfiction. It's really amusing. There was a storm alert so Merry, Aragorn and Faramir had to hide in a basement and to pass the time, they began telling each other their love stories. And something about a fellow named Bob.

Yeah.

I got tired of playing LotR Battle for Middle Earth 2. Maybe after Lit.

Anyway, since my birthday's coming (and Christmas), I decided to compile a wishlist. Yay.
Here are a couple of things that came to my mind.
  • Lord of the Rings soundtrack - I dont know. I just like it.
  • Ages End - or even just the Legolas - skeptical guide card in there will do
  • Warcraft 3 / Guildwars - they look pretty
  • A trip to a nice museum - ...yeah
  • Nazgul action fig
I wanted to write a fanfiction about Legolas meeting someone in Lothlorien who is a good friend of Haldir. And now i'm reading one. Why is it always Legolas meeting someone in Lothlorien who is a good friend of Haldir...?

It's so sad. Naming the last set "Ages End". It's so...conclusive. Like extinction. You can never take it back.
  • An elf costume for Halloween
  • Jelly Beans
  • Seville Jersey - probably cost over a hundred. ah well. if you love me so much. i want the white one!
YAY! Voronin scored.

  • World Peace
I can't think of anything else right now. Ah well.

No comments: