Monday, October 22, 2007

Shelob

Im too lazy to construct a proper post so I shall not, though the day might be rather eventful.

I had drama.

And then along with Fiq, Hadirah, and Cassie, went to AMK hub.

On the way, I discovered that I have many similarities with Fiq.
We both like Lucas Grabeel.
We both dislike Zac Efron.
We both like Peregrin Took.
And we both appreciate the art of Lord of the Rings.

Yeah.

Anyway, we had Role Playing, which is quite enjoyable.
  • Fiq - Gimli , Frodo
  • Hadirah - Mithrandir, Sam
  • Cass - Legolas, Merry
  • Myself - Aragorn, Pippin

We had Role Playing in drama, too.

  • Fiq, Cass, and myself - Gimli, Legolas, and Aragorn
  • Bryan - Eowyn (haha)

Apparently, Bryan didn't like his role very much. But, oh well, if girls become guys, then guys should take up girl roles, aye?

Oh, and we made a Credit Card bill. It was fun.

Nothing much happened in class. But we did decide our F.R.I.E.N.D.S roles

  • Erica - Rachel (self-obsessed gossiper :)
  • Stephie - Monica (neat freak)
  • Pao - Phoebe (every inch of Pao is Phoebe)
  • Naomi - Joey (umm...yeah haha)
  • Carmina - Ross (cute and adorable...ehehe)
  • Min Jun - Janice (weird, laughing woman)

What? We were bored. There was nothing else to do.

No comments: