Monday, November 12, 2007

Christmas

Junie just taught me something nice to do.

Make a Christmas list!
  • Somehow, World Peace always comes first. Maybe I'm on my way to becoming Miss Universe!
  • Or not. Erica said we're too short. Their loss. GROW TALLER!
  • Better temper
I figured out that a regular member of the human race can't really give me that, so,
  • I'm still gonna wish for LotR Ages End TCG series. I really want it. Shut up.
  • Trip to a Planetarium
  • A white book which has nothing to do with drugs/sexual content/explicit language
  • Any sci-fi/fantasy/murder investigations/dinosaur/bermuda triangle books
  • A separate computer which can support any technology in the world
  • ACTION FIGURES. of any type. I don't really care if I know the movie or not. As long as the action figure is not of a woman revealing something. Or someone/thing with a really stupid face. Preferrably LotR.
I realized that there aren't many things that I want. And that made me really bored.

No comments: