Monday, December 10, 2007

darn pride - weakness

Haha...I feel pathetic. I feel pathetic and I'm laughing. I'm laughing at how pathetic I feel and how I came to this state of pathetic-ness. I'm such a loser. And perhaps I've named so many people "losers" just to forget that I am, indeed, one. And perhaps I can't really tell what's happening now or what's gonna happen in the future cause I'm not MinJun, but that doesn't really matter. Cause this is what I feel and see. And it might not be completely accurate but it's the only point of view that is being presented to me.

It's just happening all over again. Self-induced pain.

Haha. Six hours of pathetic waiting. I've even written a will and named Cassie's children in my boredom. The frilly girl names are Danny's ideas. Carlos Daeron Soo Ngiap Hwee, Christibella(Danny's) Danica Soo, Cirdan Apache(Danny's) Soo, Priscibella(D's) Miles Soo, and Orion Panzer(D's) Soo.

I wish to go to sleep now, I hear the music of a soap opera going on outside. It was foolish of me to wait. I'm sorry.

P.S. Daniel Soo, I'm sorry that I included your children's names in this post. They just make me feel like laughing and all. Not that they're funny...it's that you of all people actually thought real hard about what your kids are gonna be named. It's just adorable.

No comments: