Sunday, December 02, 2007

Letters.

Everyone's been talking about A,B, and C. Praveena started it. Cassandra continued it. And now I'm gonna post about a new set of letters, A,B,C and D. They might be the same, they might not. Who cares. I was supposed to post this yesterday but... I didn't. So yeah, here goes.

Oh, and I forgot to say, I'm not asking for advice, but if you want to give it then okay. I'm here to listen. And anyway, this is more like a blog post than a question.

It's like i'm darn stuck watching a Channel 8 soap unraveling infront of me with nothing to do but to wait for the next 30 mins who knows when. Danny's trying to make me feel better. And it's not that I don't want to believe, it's just that I don't want to hope and just have it taken from me again. It sucks that the teasers at the end of each episode don't tell the whole story, and it happens so often that they turn out to be something entirely different from what you think. And there's just four of us, ABCD, waiting for another round of forever to know how it's really gonna turn out. Whether A is gonna get B, or C is gonna try D. Or whether B and C are gonna end up together. And it sucks that all characters are thoroughly lethargic and don't seem to wanna act on their external conflicts and instead brood over their internal ones, so that the situation becomes even more unpredictable. The show is filled with so much hurt for each character and yet there's no action to pay for all the pain. Already i'm so, so truly frustrated. But there's one more very important detail that we are yet to uncover.

Who are the heroes?

No comments: