It's interesting how different people have different views on love.
And how love is defined in various ways.
And how people can say, "It's okay, as long as she's happy." when they realize that they were wrong about how they felt. 'Cause it works in two ways, you see. 1) It makes you seem more noble and 2) it makes her feel guilty.
I mean, of course there are people who mean these stuff, but they're a rare breed. And most of the time they just force themselves to. Because obviously, when you love someone, you want to be the one to make her happy, rather than another guy. And whenever you see her smile with someone else, it's both pain and pleasure. And saying "It's okay, as long as she's happy." is similar to saying, "It's okay, I'm a nice and noble guy. Oh yeah, and I love her."
Might as well not say anything at all.
Oh, and you don't just lose love. But when you do, by some miraculous occurrence, it doesn't make sense that you become a bastard the next day.
No comments:
Post a Comment