Tuesday, March 11, 2008

BAAAH

I didn't have any New Year's Resolutions 'cause I didn't think it would have worked out anyway.
But still, it would have been better to try.

THEREFORE, I'm gonna have my March 11, 2008 resolutions!
Woot. Better late than never.
Okay!
  1. Premierement! To read the Bible at least every other day
  2. After Lent, to not eat more than one bag of chips a day
  3. To be less critical of myself and other people
  4. To try and be happy with who I am and what I have 'cause I've been given a lot
  5. Talk in proper English unless it's mandatory to do otherwise
And lastly, note to self:
Smiling makes everyone look prettier.

P.S. I need to do more math! But I can't promise myself that
P.S.S Be nicer
P.S.S.S. Exercise more!
P.S.S.S.S. To the ones who happen to be sick today, get well soon (:

No comments: