Choir Concert.
It was quite entertaining, considering the fact that I spent majority of the time laughing at Erica's big nose (which i couldn't do during the band concert 'cause Min Jun doesn't have a nose)
I was with Naomi, Naomi's friends, Pao, Steph, Kenneth and Melvin, though initially I had gone with Sylvia (who had chocolate all over her face), whom I happened to meet at the MRT station.
Sylvia. Guess who she sat with and was allegedly inching closer and closer to during the concert =.=
I was sandwiched between Kenneth and Steph. Naomi, Pao, Steph and Naomi's friends were making a scene throughout. I, as previously mentioned, spent the time laughing at Erica, while Melvin and Kenneth were rather quiet.
After the concert I received a call from Sylvia.
S: Hey, you wanna come to the river side?
C: Uh, who's there?
S: *between giggles* A lot of people! Got Xiu Hui, Indu, Timothy...
C: Council?
S: Uh...Secret, secret
C: Ei. What shit? Council ah?
S: Secreeeet.
She hanged up, so I called her again. Unavailable. So I had to go to the riverside...
And when I got there, there was no one -.-
Ugh. I called Harris and found out that he was with Sylvia, and they were going to have dinner. I decided not to go, 'cause there was an acoustic band playing and I wanted to listen.
I stayed there for quite awhile, they were good. Apparently, it was Acoustic Saturday. The river was beautiful. From where I was I couldn't see anything reflected in the water other than colours...of all sorts, making a canvas out of the broadness of the liquid. There was one boat with a lady standing, her hair like a windsock, and a man looking up at her. How many memories would have been woven in this place? How many couples would have stood here, where I was, staring into the wondrous darkness not needing to say anything beyond the clasp of their fingers, the silent eloquence which came with each others presence? With so much light in the surface, it amazed me that I could still see the stars above, two of them beside the moon, a bright fat crescent...
And I couldn't forget.
No comments:
Post a Comment