Saturday, April 05, 2008

cycles

To Istar, this was what I said.
Istar: blablabla
Carmina: That's so CLICHE. Ugh.
Cheryl: So you don't like cliche?
Carmina: (silence) ... I DO!
__________
Cont.
Cheryl: What do you think the naked woman represents?
Carmina: The play says I must die now, Cheryl. Must die now. CASSIE, BLOW UP THIS BUILDING. I want to die NOW!
Cheryl: ...
__________

PD 0: Ezequiel
PD 1: Reserved for real
PD 2: Kenneth Soo
PD 3: Clement
PD 4: Bob?
PD 5: Bobstone?
PD 6: Darrick?
PD 7: Prashan
PD 8: Reserved for Secone
PD 9: Reserved for Alumni
PD 10: Mr Nathan
__________

Remember last year? The time when we went to watch Titoudao. Before today, if I'm not wrong, that was the last time I went to the National Library.

After Titoudao, I went to the Esplanade to cry my heart out. I like water, it calmed me down.
I can't recall why I cried then. Well, not the intricate details. I still remember roughly...

And awhile ago, i was amusing myself with the thought of a repeated occurance. The place brought memories rushing back. I mean, it's not funny if it happens again, but it would be rather...amazing. Not in a good way, but still. Shocking, rather. I was thinking about it, but didn't expect it to actually happen.

And yet it did. Amazingly it did. Just that this time, it was worse.

Not a word. I was waiting. You didn't even say goodbye.

I shouldn't have asked Istar. It would still be repeated, but perhaps then it wouldn't be as bad.
Or not. It was more of the repetition that gripped me.

No comments: