Saturday, April 19, 2008

Day before yesterday.
French.
I decided I wasn't gonna smile. But that's okay. I didn't really feel like smiling anyway. Plus, my French teacher didn't ask me any questions regarding my absence in the previous lesson. I think he sensed that I wasn't in the mood.

And so, as I waited to break my sulking record, POOF! Kaung appeared (in the puff of smoke kind of way) and parked himself next to me. I guess I missed him. We haven't talked for so long, with me being absent all the time. Enthusiastically, he pulled out an article about a child having sex with her father and claimed that he'd been showing it to all his friends. Friends. I felt so honoured.

So I smiled. Ugh. Darn that Burmese -.-

Oh, and my teacher allowed me to play with his phone while occupying the teacher's seat during recess 'cause I was feeling down...yeah. Haha.

Yesterday.
Speech Day.
I messed up a few lines. Garg. It went okay I guess.
Nervous at the beginning but I managed to call Koon Ming before it began.
He said everything was gonna be alright.
Yay.
Afterwards, we (being myself, Zhe Shuo, Sylvia, Xiu Hui, Ching Yee, Angie, Timi, Hidhir, Salmah and Harris) walked to Macs and spent an hour gossiping. Fun!
It was done class by class -___-

3.3
Sylvia: Amelia?
XiuHui: Aiya, Amelia got gazillion...
Sylvia: Huh? Who's Gazillion??

Haha.
And Koon Ming smsed goodnight to ME! Take that Erica Michelle and Pao! I win! ;P
Now I've scored it's not so fun anymore -___-
Sian.
-----
You've thought me how to be strong.
And now here I am.
I'll be indifferent.
I won't openly express my feelings.
I won't give in to my weaknesses.
I'll stop telling the world about you.
And in any case, I'll try not to be genuinely happy.
-----
Yes, I love quizzes. From Sally's blog.

Do you believe in till death do us
part?
Yes.

Do you believe in love at first sight?
No, it's lame.

Would you date anyone you met online?
Most probably, no.
But hey! You've Got Mail. The rose in between pages of a white paperback.

Would you date the person who posted
this?
No. She's too caught up with the Tamil Tigers.
And is a non-malay "she".

Do you believe in God?
Yes.

Do you believe in the afterlife?
Yes.

Are you emotional?
Yes.

Get along With your parents?
Yes.

Get along With your siblings?
Yes.

How are you feeling right now?
Fat and horrible.

Have you made a prank phone call?
No. Nor seen anyone making one, for that matter, if I remember it right.

Are you too forgiving?
No. Well, it depends.

Last time you cried?
Hmm.

Favorite time of the year?
Holidays?

Do you have any tattoos?
Nope.

What is your favorite animal?
BISONS.

Have you ever crawled through a
window?
Haha. I think so...

Have you ever been arrested?
Arrested by?

Do you talk in your sleep?
Apparently, I have done that before...

Like Thunderstorms?
Yes. It's fun to watch everybody else scream in fright.

Ever caught a fish?
Nope.

Whats your favorite season?
Fall.

Do you have any pets?
Haha. Define "pets".

Do you take walks often?
Yep.

Do you know a 2nd language?
And a third.

Do you like to read?
Yes. Depending on the genre.

Do you like walking in the rain?
YES. And I never fall sick by walking in the rain.

Are you more outgoing or shy?
Shy, definitely. Haha.

How is the weather right now?
Annoyingly sunny.

Chocolate or Vanilla?
Mocha.

Who would you like to see right now?
Myself falling off a building, then stopping just before smashing into the ground to realize I could fly.

How many pillows do you sleep with?
Depends. If they flew off to somewhere.

Are you missing someone?
Hah.

Favorite drink?
Apple juice.
Or the Peach Esprit thing.

Have you been in a car accident?
Nope.

Do you exercise?
Every week, during P.E.

Ever been swimming in a lake or
river?
I...no? Can't remember.

Have you ever driven a tractor?
Nope?

Have you ever been on a horse?
Yes. And cattle.

Worked / Lived on a farm?
Yep.

Are you from the country?
Nope.

Gone hunting?
Yes. For my Chem practicals during P.E.
It was fun.

Gone fishing?
Noo.

Been on a hay ride?
Noo.

Camped under the stars?
Yes. P5 camp.
It was horrible.

Fell asleep in a hay stack?
Nope.

Milked a cow?
Haha. Define "cow"

No comments: