Tuesday, May 27, 2008

it's never big enough

It's late.

But I'm itching to blog. And it was as if warmth emanated from the keyboard. Strange.
I'm still trying to figure out how to lower the noise it makes after every letter.

Keyboard?
Oh, right. It's also called a keyboard. For a moment I've forgotten whether that was right.

Keyboard.
The mind automatically returns to one of Jason's prized "thingies". Too many of them there are, with the recent Hello Kitty and Doraemon giant phone accessories added to his collection of...thingies. I wonder how he stores them. Secret basement which doubles as a lair for him to hone his puncturing gaze which managed to lower my HP to red?
Or a box. Hmm.

Ah, yes. MR Jason, I mean. (Jason Castro, woohoo!)

At last! I've been an SM. AND IM NEVER GONNA BE ONE AGAIN.
NEVER.
Never!
Unless I get to ride another open lorry.

One downside of not being an SM. You can't annoy Jason Mr Jason.
Or foolishly challenge him to a "So You Think You've Got A Powerful Stare?" competition.
Which is actually a good thing. I still...remember...
Nooooooooooooooooooooo...
-----
CHANGE SUBJECT
Oh, there's another thing.
Yay! SCSCNYP.
You'll never be able to guess what it stands for.
It's never big enough.
-----
How did we come by that topic again? Oh, right.
"Fiq, I think in the future there'll be more suicidal rates."
"No there won't" (M. Jason)
"Why not?"
"Because there will be a higher suicide rate." (M. Jason)
"Right."

GAH. Forget it, I can't remember.

After all, we're all just pretending to be strong.

No comments: