This post is entitled Syazwan. And yes, the post does match its title, though it might not be very obvious. There are however, portions which might have been written to distract you from the title. Hmm.
-----
I entered a composition for the International Writing Composition thing. One character was named Chivas. Hehe.
He disappears. And since the task required one to write only the introduction, I haven't really decided whether to kill him or not. But his death, or non-death, would be inconsequential as I decided not to cast him as the lead man.
The main role, I gave to a young vain lady named Genesis, who found a love but, sadly, lost it.
-----
I miss watching class 2/4 from a distance-as something different. Different because of the contrasts in what it symbolised and now symbolises. And how one cannot help but grin in delight at what precious its open doors beheld. And what smile awaited, gestures that followed.
And then nothing. Simply nothing. It ended in a snap.
-----
We had conversations. Though I can hardly remember any.
While walking down the enclosed spiral (or triangular?) staircase with Cassie, Fiq, Salmah, Cheryl, Min Yi and Mr Jason.
Cas:"Carmina, you're obsessed."
Car:"I'm not obsessed!"
Che:"Carmina, obsessed is an understatement."
M.Jas:"No, Carmina-obsessed is a normality."
Car:"It's not a normality, I'm not obsessed with you!"
Haha.
---
"CARMINA. Why do you go for MARRIED guys?"
"I KNOW." (or did I say I don't?)
---
"Bye, just think of-" *does guitar movement*
"Yes. Give up theatre and go for music."
No comments:
Post a Comment