The soft wind blew on his hair. It hardly moved... and perhaps there was no wind, but with the lightness of his smile and the I-know-everything sparkle in his eyes- pride from what great feat he's accomplished, it certainly seemed like it.
I grinned a whatever. Abraham replied as he gazed up at the old man (who continued to have his smile on). Harris poofed out of nowhere, taking Mr Jason's spot. And we resumed our conversation.
_____
I went to Vivo today.
____
____
I am in Vivo.
There's music everywhere. It's unneccessary to turn on my earphones.
There's music everywhere. It's unneccessary to turn on my earphones.
I'm leaving never to come back again...
I'm going to the rooftop. I'm on the rooftop.
The sun's too bright. Nothing's either cold or pale or beautiful, save the monsters of machinery that lurk beyond the waters. Perhaps not very cold, but indeed pale and beautiful. I stare for a moment. Lights.
My tastebuds long for tom yam.
It's not easy to find, due to Food Republic's overdose in artistry. And yet the place somehow isn't convincing. I feel threatened. The tom yam's too sweet. Why is it even sweet?
I'm on the rooftop. Taking in a melting tub of ice kachang. Not enough ice.
There are children everywhere. And transformers. And music.
There are children everywhere. And transformers. And music.
Eeeeeeeaaaahhh...Ohhh
The sky's getting darker. I think it's gonna rain.
The plastic bag rolls away. I acknowledge it for a moment, and then follow.
The plastic bag rolls away. I acknowledge it for a moment, and then follow.
Oh, look. Daiso.
I hope you liked our perf.
No comments:
Post a Comment