Wednesday, August 06, 2008

God always has his way of making you smile. Even just for a while.

It's something Henry said to Betty on the Ugly Betty episode yesterday.
"You always talk about how sad you're gonna be when I leave. But I have to leave YOU."

I guess that's how you feel, huh.
Does that mean you're thinking of us?
Baby Afiqah misses you.
Too.
We're doing emcee for National Day, the two of us.
And awhile ago during the rehearsals, we were kinda talking.
And we agreed on something.
That if you stood next to him, he'd be invisible.

And it's not because you're freaking yellowish white and he's dark brown.
But i've told you that before, haven't I?
I still mean it.
It's why I get pissed when people say that I have a crush.
Why is it so difficult to believe that I miss someone because of respect,
Rather than attraction.
It's like a soldier to his commander.
Or more like a pirate to his captain. I like that better.
Perhaps I saw in you part of what I wanted to be.
But I never really had time to figure it all out.
And i've never been good at expressing the right emotions.

Too little and too much.
But that's not really why I got pissed. In fact, I wasn't really very.
It was more of the reminder of you, through Bryan's presence.
Which set me off. Overwhelming.

Baby Afiqah misses you.
Too.




No comments: