Teachers' Day (ATC)
Baybeats & Teachers' Day (Council & Others)
Some are yet to be uploaded so keep a look out.
Teachers' Day 2008
My frustrations came early when I realized that I had left my letter to Mr Najib at home. I had written it in a snap, I know. But still... Letters are more meaningful than any gift could ever be, and the whole package would be incomplete without it. Man, it came from the heart...Ugh.
NO, it wasn't cheesy or anything. Erica Mich commented I sounded old.
Anyway, I posed as Storm, which was awesome. Except the spray fumes which smelt of strong ethanol. I felt like choking.
I can't even remember what happened at the Teachers' Day Concert last year...
Oh wait... I EMCEED. Haha. Yeah...It was my first emceeing thing, if i'm not wrong.
When I said some joke and no one laughed. And I went "Fine. Don't laugh." and they did.
Haha.
Mr Najib, Mr Eu and Mr Fadzly's set would make one scream their name, while Mr Chan's would...melt your heart. Perhaps different but both were brilliant. The seniors were hilarious. I mean like duh, they're the ATC seniors, of course they'd be awesome.
What else is there?
Oh, haha Mr Singh's pictures are in the multiply account. I didn't post the more...embarrassing ones, but I think those'd be enough.
Peepshow at Baybeats 2008
It's been a long time since I've gone to a gigg, and I missed the atmosphere.
I thought it would be super cool if I could take a picture with the SK awesomeness BUT, when he caught me he smiled and thought I wanted to see Zaki instead SO he left to go get him. Ahh.
Sad.
But at least I got to take one with Zaki and wish him goodluck.
They did well. I hope they win. They better win.
I took videos, which ate up a lot of battery power. So by the time their perf was over, it had little left. Zaki passed us a second time, and he asked us if we were gonna go off soon or watch the others and we said we were only waiting for SK. So he went to look for the man. Sadly, he got caught up but SK saw us anyway and he approached. Annoyingly enough, the battery was out by then, and I didn't manage to take a picture with him. Ahh.
I stuttered when I began to speak. Which was awkward. I had to take a breather before slowly restarting my "I wanted to take a photo with you but my battery ran out." I spoke so slowly that I felt like a retard. Ahhhhhh.
He shouldn't be so sad. He did fine.
LOVE TO SK.
No comments:
Post a Comment