Friday, September 19, 2008

A Song For Tonight.

Oh babe, what have you done?
I'm so, I am so crazy for you
See now, you've drowned me in misery
An eternal maze of complicated simplicity
And I can almost feel your scent on mine
I know I'm blind, I'm blind.

[Chorus]
But honey, come to think of it it's simple really
Just flow with how your emotions lead you to me
Just hold the thought a little longer
Things are gonna be so much better
And it'll be alright, I swear we'll be alright
I'll be shortly within your grasp tonight.

The constellations above are a photograph of us
Listen to their soft whisphers, you must
'Cause all they talk about is how much I love you
Did you hear that, honey? I really, really do.
So please, let my heart continue its beat
So please, to this music just listen a minute

[Chorus]
But honey, come to think of it it's simple really
Just flow with how your emotions lead you to me
Just hold the thought a little longer
Things are gonna be so much better
And it'll be alright, I swear we'll be alright
I'll be shortly within your grasp tonight.

[Bridge]
I know I'm not going through it right
It's just that it's a huge slash to the mind
It's overtaking me, it's taking over me
Babe, what I want is for you to just see
But you can't, you don't, you won't
You won't

[Chorus #2]
Perhaps honey, it's not that simple, really
Perhaps your emotions don't lead you to me
Just let me hold the thought a little longer
And wish things are gonna be much better
But it won't be alright, we won't be alright
You'd be within another's grasp tonight.

No comments: