Friday, September 12, 2008

You either get over it first, or you spend forever trying to.

I've been trying to figure out who or what exactly you were to me.
But I've only now realized how childish shit it is.

I haven't linked anyone for quite a while now.
So yeah. Three news. Bavani, Sandra and Wyatt.
You should read Wyatt's first post.


He's a nice guy, isn't he?
So is Zaff. Zaff's gonna be my honey from now on. Whether he likes it or not.


Maybe what Jun said is right.
Haha. I haven't heard it for so long. Pain sia.
Pain sia.
For a moment I thought I was in control of my emotions.
But I mean, you were right. The easiest way to forget is to get hurt.
And though I never expected it, that just happened.
So thanks.
Now, it's gonna be a breeze.

No comments: