Dear reader,
I don't think I'd be blogging a lot for quite a while. Partially because the blogskin is too colourful, but mostly because I'm in the not-blogging mood right now, which has a high possibility of changing in the near future, rendering this post rather...
But anyhow, if I do get myself into hibernation, then...
Little reminder. My birthday's coming. 10th November.
No, you don't have to buy me anything. Haha. (except for you FIVE, though I doubt you read this anyway -.-)
I just wanted to say that I'd be in Australia for Drama Exchange from 6 to (something) November so if you call me, then... it either won't reach or you'd lose a lot of cash. So... if you wish to greet then... a tag would be lovely.
Unless you really want to call, which would be lovely as well. Except that I might pick up but not answer. For fun. And just hold it there.
No comments:
Post a Comment