Hmm. I was reminded all of a sudden of how symbolic Heroes used to be. Last year, or this year I can't quite remember.
But I do remember how awesome and strange it felt when I managed to link everything up so weirdly that it fit the situation. Something to do with Hiro and Kensei and Yaeko.
My family had called me Ynna since birth.
Haha. Very, very coincidental, don't you think?
Takezo Kensei, an Englishman who pretended to be Japanese.
Well, I guess based on the story, Yaeko falls for Hiro in the end. But neither Kensei or Hiro actually gets her. And she lives the rest of her life in misery.
Already Heroes was symbolic in the past. I suppose it's even more symbolic now.
Perhaps that's why I'm not very keen on watching it anymore.
I remember quoting this before.
Takezo Kensei:
"First you show me that I can be harmed by no weapon, and then you cut me deeper than any blade possibly could."
No comments:
Post a Comment