I am bored. I think I should be sleeping.
Q. Besides your mouth, where is your favorite spot to get kissed?
A. I dislike being touched.
Q. Were you happy when you woke up today?
A. I woke up at 12 am, stared at the wall for fifteen and studied Biology. Then I slept at four, had three to four not very beautiful dreams and woke up at five to get ready for school. Do you think I'm happy?
Q. How about now?
A. No.
Q. Do you eat candy on a daily basis?
A. I'm not very fond of sweet things.
Q. Who was the last person you ate with?
A. Erica and Pao. Lunch.
Q. Are you currently taking a science class in school?
A. Triple Terror.
Q. Kiss on the first date?
A. Is lame.
. Would you rather have chicken or steak?
A. Steak.
Q. What were you doing at 10 am?
A. Probably reading the essay question on light wavelengths which freaked me out cause I didn't study that part of it.
Q. Are you different now than you were six months ago?
A. More hormonal. And perhaps more depressed. OH. And I gained 3 kg.
Q. What was the last beverage you spilled on yourself?
A. Water, definitely. I never spill anything else. I think.
Q. How old will you be in 10 months?
A. Sixteen.
Q. Who was the last person to text you?
A. Istar. Weird, huh?
Q. What month is your birthday in?
A. November.
Q. Can you live a day without tv?
A. No comments.
Q. When was the last time you saw your dad?
A. This morning.
Q. How many pets do you have?
A. Umm, depends on the definition.
Q. How many houses have you lived in?
A. Five. I think.
Q. How many city/towns have you lived in?
A. Three.
Q. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet?
A. Bare.
Q. What is your favorite color?
A. White. Or gray.
Q. What are you doing for your next birthday?
A. Getting older.
Q. What are you thinking about right now?
A. How I realized that my fatigue wasn't due to academia.
Q. Any plans for next weekend?
A. Go to Zaki's (:
Q. Do you smile a lot?
A. You're kidding.
Q. When was the last time you cried and why?
A. I can't remember. Sometime last month...? Because of something stupid.
Q. Have you ever had a life-threatening injury?
A. I've been electrocuted 'til I fainted. But no injury.
Q.What do you want to be when you grow up?
A. Prime Minister? Chef...? I don't know.
Q. Do you like flying or driving?
A. Flying would be awesome.
Q. Do you know how to drive a stick shift?
A. Perhaps if I knew what it was...
Q. What is your favorite thing to spend money on?
A. Food.
Q. Do you wear any jewelry daily?
A. Nah.
Q. Who got you the jewelry you are currently wearing?
A. ...
Q.Who is the funniest person you know?
A. Pao, though unconsciously so.
Q. How often do you remember your dreams?
A. Often.
Q. What is your ringtone?
A. Some...song.
Q. Skim, 1%, 2%, or whole milk?
A. As long as it doesn't have melamine
Q. Are you mad about anything?
A. Haha. I hope I wasn't. I guess... I don't know.
Q. What time did you go to sleep last night?
A. Nine. Or four. Wait... four's not considered night.
No comments:
Post a Comment