It's interesting how when we were in Adelaide a whole lot of us were just waiting to get home. And when the plane touched Sunny Singapore all the stress and fatigue from unknown sources came rushing back. Sad. I suppose Adelaide sort of served as a place for mental hibernation. Now my mind's cropped with Devising and ATC rehearsals and Biology (whaat...?), though I'm not really coming up with anything. I hope I would have had a chance to take a photo with Rhys. ):
There's an endless number of photos to be uploaded. And I think i'd do that in Facebook. But here's a few.
Ah. My picture with Amy's blurry... I hope Ms Lee took a better one.
Jonathan. I suppose most Secondary 2 to 4 students would know him from last year. Everyone loved Johnny. He's already graduated, actually. Like Simon.
Sigh. I would've posted Simon or Aaron or Rhys. But both photos with Simon and Aaron are currently with Ms Lee (and I look ghastly in them).
I miss everyone.
We still get that sick feeling at the pit of our stomach. Kinda like in the ferry on choppy waters. We vomit continuously and it feels like it's gonna be like that forever. But it ends. You said.
No comments:
Post a Comment