The very late ATC Senior's Farewell Party had passed. And though it had little complexities and preparations in comparison to the previous, I would say it was, in its ways, better. Nothing beats fresh air in the midst of smoke, waves (however dirty the water could be) and cancerous food. OH! And a song which actually fits the occasion.
Haha. I just remembered Sakinah's "A Whole New World" last year.
Since it had begun early, most people left before witnessing the dawn of a full moon. And while flipping satays, as is my specialty, I forced Cass into divulging something which ended up frustrating me so.
Even now I can still feel the anger searing through my skin.
But it's Advent, I really shouldn't be angry. Who cares what shit people think? It's not like I'm doing anything. It's not like I'm being pathetic. In simple terms,
IF DON'T WANT THEN DON'T WANT LAH.
But people always found it easier to forget by throwing away an object which triggers memory. And without really thinking, I flung it to the dark dirty waters, and gave it a moment to return with the company of Danny, Khairi, Prakash and Afiq. As expected, it didn't.
Oh well.
A rather dramatic end to the day, I would say.
Goodbye, seniors. May fate fare you well.
No comments:
Post a Comment