Sunday, September 12, 2010

Here I am.

They say when you stop, you lose speed.
But what's the point of speeding in the first place.

I've changed so much that I've lost the words that used to flow ceaselessly from my head.
I was afraid of judgement. Others and myself.
Well, myself mostly.
Because being the narcissist that I sometimes am, I used to repeatedly scan my (lovely awesome interesting world-changing revolutionary awesome cool) posts and think 'What the.. That's so freaking gay.'
And these words were accompanied by cringing and a palm on the forehead.

And yeah. That momentary cringe made me forget about the stupid smile that lingered whenever I read about the past in a language that seemed so alien and yet so nostalgic that it feels like I'm looking through, or rather into, a screen which could somehow mirror everything I was, turning into everything I am and to an extent, what I wanted to be. And from this hibernation I've lost so many memories I could've remembered again and again if I had ignored that small throbbing pulse in my posterior gayness gland excreting ADH into my bloodstream and ceasing my desire to type away.


Yes, I have no idea what I said in the last sentence.
But I bet you thought I did.

And yes, I miss Bio. Physics screws.

So yeah, I'll be here.

No comments: