
Orlando Bloom discusses The Hobbit and his possible casting in an interview with MTV:
When MTV News caught up with Bloom as he did press for his upcoming film ”Sympathy for Delicious,” we asked if we could bet on him joining his “LOTR” castmates Elijah Wood, Ian McKellen and Cate Blanchett in the production.
“I’m going to bet on it,” he said. “But I can’t really talk too much about it because it’s still sort of in the ether. But I would love to go back to work with Peter Jackson. It would be an honor.”
When asked if he’s ready to get back into that famous wig and those prosthetic ears, Bloom said he’s happy to put on anything and everything Jackson requires.
“I’ll do anything for him,” he told us.
And what about that script? Is Bloom one of the privileged few who’ve read it?
“It’s wonderful,” he said with a knowing smile.
Though purists would be pissed (what with his absence in the book), I really really really wouldn't mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment