Four boxes are placed before you. Which do you open?
-The small tortoise shell box, embellished with gold, inside which some small creature seems to be squeaking
-The gleaming jet black box with a silver lock and key, marked with a mysterious rune that you know to be the mark of Merlin
-The ornate golden casket, standing on clawed feet, whose inscription warms that both secret knowledge and unbearable temptation lie within
-The small pewter box, unassuming and plain, with a scratched message upon it that reads ‘I only open for the worthy’
It would seem that the first corresponds to Hufflepuff, the third to Ravenclaw. For the second and last however, I can't really tell.. Is the second supposed to be Slytherin? Obtaining something that has the 'mark of Merlin' would probably equate to greatness. But greatness in itself is meant for the worthy.
Or is it a Gryffindor trait to be drawn to such glory, self-worth and power.
I suppose the questions overlap. The first could very well be a Gryffindor summoning his knightly valor to rescue the squeaking creature from the evil tortoise shell box.
-The small tortoise shell box, embellished with gold, inside which some small creature seems to be squeaking
-The gleaming jet black box with a silver lock and key, marked with a mysterious rune that you know to be the mark of Merlin
-The ornate golden casket, standing on clawed feet, whose inscription warms that both secret knowledge and unbearable temptation lie within
-The small pewter box, unassuming and plain, with a scratched message upon it that reads ‘I only open for the worthy’
It would seem that the first corresponds to Hufflepuff, the third to Ravenclaw. For the second and last however, I can't really tell.. Is the second supposed to be Slytherin? Obtaining something that has the 'mark of Merlin' would probably equate to greatness. But greatness in itself is meant for the worthy.
Or is it a Gryffindor trait to be drawn to such glory, self-worth and power.
I suppose the questions overlap. The first could very well be a Gryffindor summoning his knightly valor to rescue the squeaking creature from the evil tortoise shell box.
Regardless, I have complete faith in what the Sorting Hat had chosen for me.
The result of choosing left over right, the moon over the stars, and the pewter box of worthiness over the gold encrusted ones.
And of course other question which I can't really recall.
No comments:
Post a Comment