Met the group at 7.15 at Pomo and they were neatly divided into guys and girls.
And while guys talked about army and cars and all forms of pseudo-masculine things, the girls complained about their tendency to linger and talk in a circle instead of making a move..
And then there was a plant.
Next to which, we lingered once again in order to decide whether to go to Dhoby or Cathay. And then we started talking about how the guys would form a circle again, and Soph joked about how they would form one around the tree (it was funny when she said it).
And then Olivia went...
"Huh, why? Is it a ritual?"
...
...
...
Classic Olivia moment.
Olivia should be one of those memes. Like the anti-joke chicken.
Anyway, we waited in line at Aston's and the girls discussed religion and the viability of evolution, Scheherazade, Arabs, getting imprisoned in a Middle-East country and nefarious deeds committed in Japan while the guys talked about army and cars and other pseudo-masculine things. Well.. actually I'm not sure. I couldn't really hear them.
After dinner (littered with conversation about Inception, Greece, Olivia's studies in China, her potential Ang mo and Latino friends, Pathology, Soph's internship) we had our regular dose of Polar Bear.
And I was this close to decimating the human race. If only I had killed that bastard Edison earlier. Which I WOULD have done, though I can't quite recall why I didn't.
Sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment