Who mentioned that Cheryl <3 planned on taking Psychology in order to be a cop.
And I had an epiphany. A vision. A eureka moment in which all the shards and tiny smithereens that constituted my life seemed to come together.
It became clear.
That I have to, absolutely, immediately, without a shadow of a doubt need to start reading murder mystery novels.
Because I will be:
and she will be:
and we will be:
It is truly remarkable how one in total disarray can achieve such clear direction in a matter of seconds.
I now see that it was always meant to be like this.
The stars have aligned themselves for us.
The many similarities Katherine Beckett shares with Cheryl cannot be denied.
They're both strong, independent, intelligent women.
And of course, instead of Castle it's... Castro.
I told you it was meant to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment