Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Further Education.

So far I've gotten FASS and (only yesterday) NTU Comm.

Which in itself is... incredible. With my less than exemplary results, I was quite certain I couldn't get through normal intake (freaking FASS ABB/C) and considering the fact that I didn't even get Colours (which half the school got), I thought DA held little promise.

So I'm happy.

But I've never quite been as effective in expressing happiness as I am in expressing sadness or neutrality.

And I'm thankful. To God.
Although it would be hypocritical because my faith is weak.
But I am nevertheless.
God must love me.

And i'm thankful to Ms Lee.
Cause she was the only one who gave me an appraisal.
And I didn't even have to ask for it.
Imagine how it would've been if I had to ask Mr. Tay.
Not that I'm hating on my JC teachers. I'm not.
But we all know I have less than cordial relationships with most of the ones I could ask.
But nevertheless, I'm grateful.

Post too fragmented.
This is awkward.

Thank you, God.

No comments: