It's early for me.
I woke up at 10.
Which is odd. It's only 1232 and already I've lived two and a half hours.
So the boys are leaving for army next week, and I thought I might write down my feelings on the matter.
There's not much of it, of course.
Even with Nic in the army, I've remained in contact. He's still the person I text the most.
Which says a lot about my social life.
And of course, after him would be DC, who'll be serving the nation come Monday.
Which means I really won't have a social life.
Except on weekends.
Sigh. I dislike going out on weekends.
Anyway. I would probably miss getting invited to guys' outings. Even if all they talk about is army while I mull at the corner or talk to Tze Boss about his sister's latest project. Which I enjoy. The talking to Tze Boss part.
But I would definitely miss their presence. And availability.
All the girls are busy with their day jobs while I sit here and sulk.
Not that I'm not doing anything. I'm learning After Effects.
It's cool.
Judge not.
But yeah. I hope they'll be fine. I'm sure they'll be fine.
I've discussed it with DC over coffee while waiting for Tze Boss to turn up. And we've agreed that if he disappears, or something happens to him, I'll automatically assume that he got sequestered elsewhere to be a government spy. Or a ninja. Or a ninja spy.
Alright, it's not something we ruminated in. It's more of an unspoken agreement.
So yeah.
I'm sure they'll be fine.
They've always been.
No comments:
Post a Comment