Wednesday, June 27, 2012

68.

I should write.
I mean, about everyday stuff.
Cause I'm not gonna remember these things when I grow up.
And it could be like an excellent resource center for teenage psychology.
For when I have children. If ever.

And I don't care if you judge me based on the frivolity of the contents of this blog.

Well actually I do. So please don't. Thanks.

So today I had lunch with Hui Yi and Soph at Home@68. It's a cafe thingum owned by one of Hui Yi's band seniors.

(Before that we were standing in line at the Money Changers and HY talked about how she wanted to start a cafe and I talked about how I used to want to write children's books and both thought it was a rather inappropriate profession for me which I thought was rubbish so I proceeded to tell them about my secondary school masterpiece, the story of Super Egg, which is filled with many essential and valuable values that kids could pick up and use in the arduous path towards teenhood (such as to always check for stray leaves before you regenerate and to never fall in love with a tree if you're an egg).)

He talked quite a bit about business-y stuff, which got me rather excited. And worried. I have no idea where I'd get that kind of money. And no, I didn't take a photo of the food. I was far too busy being happy that I woke up in a pool of blood this morning to think about bringing a camera. What. I haven't had it for closing three months. I think I have a right to be.

The exit sign is blinking. It's kind of creepy. Creepy cool.

So anyway, we met Lyn and Vanow at the NTU Alumni place near AC for Kbox, which was crazy exhausting. And initially they were playing Korean songs (and a completely different kind of Sherlock) which was funny cause Hui Yi was dancing but her moves (if you can call them that) didn't look at all like the ones on TV.


But it was fun.

And...then we left.

So yeah.


If you want anything resembling depth or emotion, please visit my Tumblr.
Be warned, it's full of reblogs as well.

Otherwise, stay tuned.

No comments: