I've got wounds.
Nothing serious, just knee scrapes and a vaguely pirate-looking cut.
Baybeats Saturday with Nic, who hardly moves at all and slaps his lap when everyone else's arms are up clapping in the air. After watching a friend of his' perform at Powerhouse, we had a drink at Harry's because I said he had to 'loosen up' a bit. And because he's an alcoholic. Not really, but yeah.
After drinking a bit it was still pretty low, and I tried taking shots of one of the bands but the front lighting wasn't too friendly, so I just kept the cam for the remainder of the night.
And then we went for Great Spy Experiment, which was pretty crowded. We ended up somewhere within the mosh, during which, I was like
And everyone around us was like
And Nic was like
And within the first few songs we got separated, and I lost balance when someone pushed me from behind and tripped over my foot onto the gravel, and while I tried to get up someone tripped over me, and Nic hit me from the side and I would've laughed at the irony if I could actually get up. But before I started to worry someone held me by the arm and hauled me up and there's that classical movie moment where I look up and time halts for three seconds because I'm staring up at an angel. (complete with smoky back lighting)
And my face was like
And he asked if i'm alright. And I said thanks. And then I turned to look for Nic, but inside I felt
But when I turned back he was gone. And i felt
It was all very fast.
And then I saw Nic, and I told him I fell and my knees are bleeding and I was grinning and jumping and for the rest of the set he was like how You Zhuan must've been like when he stopped the fucking train for Nands. With muscles and all.
Yeah. I don't know how else to explain that.
But it felt quite protected.
We got drinks and sat and everything was orange and shadows and we left shortly after.











No comments:
Post a Comment