Thursday, July 05, 2012



I know that - I know that everyone wants Kaz and Matt to get married.
But, but I think that
the world should make an exception.

I think that the three of them should get married.
It's just a one off, I mean -

Every other marriage can only be between two people
Except theirs.

Because, because if Kaz and Matt get married, the world would explode.
There's too much energy going on between them.
And if they get married they'll jump around and run like ten marathons around the world.
In one day.
And that'll create like a vortex.
That could swallow the planet.

And excitable attention spans.
Which would be dangerous for children.

But if Arthur was there.
And his thick baggy fatherly sweaters and his almost perpetually forlorn expressions.
I think it would balance it out.





Yes. It would work.
One of the better ideas I've had lately. 

No comments: