Saturday, July 14, 2012

Met a few people.

Went for university check-up today, which was incredibly disappointing cause the x-ray pretty much cemented the fact that I've only got one heart.
Sigh.

Ate with HY afterwards and talked about CNM camp and blue group, then Starbucks where she got a white chocolate mocha and made the most bizarre face i've ever seen her do. Sadly it's not on camera.

Saw Daniel Tay when the bus passed AC. Talked to him a bit. He said he's a bit crazy this year cause I traumatized him. Tsk.

Then met DC, his girlfriend Desiree, and Tze Boss, which is cool cause I haven't seen Boss since army started. But yeah, the absence-makes-the-heart-grow-fonder thing didn't work. He still refused to marry me, even after we've gone to CHIJMES and there're sparkly orange lights and he's got a bit of alcohol in his system and I reminded him of the (first?) time I asked him if he me wed while we looked down over the balcony across from the old chapel and the air was damp and cold.

But he still said no. That bastard.

image

Crap, Desiree must think I'm dam weird.

Then Boss and I left to catch the last train, while the couple stayed there talking across a soggy pile of nachos and the candle that remained unlit.

In other news, more Karen and the Babes from comic con on Tumblr!


Hoorah!

No comments: