But it's going down now.
I think it helped that I relayed my frustrations to Vanow and Olivia.
Left early this morning to go for POP, but stayed at Macs to have breakfast and wait for Oli til they ended.
Look at this pretty boy.
Army's doing him good.
Met DC, Ed and Sam after Gene then went off to Soph's cafe where we played a Chinese card game and yes, Vanow had about as much difficulty understanding the cards as I did.
Although Oli could've been making up stuff and adding fake powers to her cards and we couldn't have known better.
Afterwards I met Nic at Holland where we had pizza and he traded over good tea for sub-par cupcakes which had been tossed about in the container since the morning's POP and whose frosting had more or less split in the most grotesque way possible.
Crap I hope Gene and Ed ate theirs before it fucking split.
We had ice cream afterwards and watched Big Fat Quiz of the Year until we had to leave.




No comments:
Post a Comment