Erica's gonna scream at me when she actually reads my blog and she's gonna tell me i sound like Lin. Maybe not. Cuuz i dunn wriite liikee thiixxx. Haha okay maybe that was a bit over but i really am not skilled in writing that way. I prefer to write as a normal humanbeing. But anyway ...
Often i try not to say the words "i don't know". Its dumb but i sortta have this mentality that if one says "i dont know" it decreases his or her intellect, so i usually just say words like "I'm not sure" or "I dont remember" or "my mind does not wish to tell me this information right now, so come back later". I know its ridiculous but argh. I shouldnt have started it like this.
The point is, right now, I really dont know how im feeling and i really dont want to explore this without first being conscious of what it is. Sylvia kept telling me to just do something about it but i dont know what to do. All i know is that you make me smile ( you do, i wanted to tell you this but i somehow didnt get to. and stop giggling Sylvia =.=" ) If i were asked to describe it, i would either end up with a hundred thousand words which mean nothing and everything at the same time or say nothing at all. It's like pi. When someone asks you,"What is the value of pi?" You could either simply say,"I dont know" or something incorrect like "3.14", or choose to spend the rest of your life reciting the infinite numbers pi consists of.
No comments:
Post a Comment